Today I want to start my entry with some outtakes that I hope people will actually read as this is important.
(Taken from an article over at Newropeans Magazine, please click on the link to watch the video).
Peter Sutherland, UN Special Representative for International Migration, who authored a piece on immigration14)with the already mentioned Commissioner Malmstrom (then responsible for Home Affairs, including immigration), adds another economic reason for open borders: the European Union should do its best to undermine the national homogeneity of Europe,15)to promote economic growth. The whole argument is anti-historical as European countries reached their technological, political and economic peak, first leaving behind the rest of the world and then conquering it, in the era of nation states, whilst it’s in a steady decline ever since open borders policies have been implemented. A final argument often brought to the table, even by prospective French President Emmanuel Macron is that mass migration can’t be stopped.16)However, the simple law enforcement by the Donald Trump administration in the United States, including the deportation of illegal immigrants, has resulted in a 40% drop in illegal crossings in the first few months of 2017.17)It seems, therefore, that immigration flows are dependent on the will of the Western governments. Where governments, like the Italian one, opt for open borders and mass migration, shipment channels proliferate and people enter legally or illegally. Where governments opt for law enforcement like in the US, the influx is drastically reduced.
In the meanwhile, a war among the poor is brewing in Italy: after hearing that the Italian government had assigned 10 houses to the cooperatives managing the migrant business in Taranto, Southern Italy, citizens revolted, occupied the building and brought in Italian families in need of housing.18)Elsewhere, in Caserta, a television reporter trying to film a documentary about a huge illegal market of counterfeited goods run by immigrants was chased down and beaten up by them.19)
Meanwhile in America:
“Mr. Johnson said the image of UAC as little children is misleading. Out of nearly 200,000 UAC apprehended between from 2012 to 2016, 68 percent were ages 15, 16 or 17 — meaning older teens. The majority were also male, making them targets for gang recruiting,” The Washington Times noted.
Although security analysts at the time indicated that the children were prime targets for gang recruitment, U.S. officials in the Obama Administration decided to treat them as refugees.
(Taken from an interview with Lee Kuan Yew)
“SPIEGEL: During your career, you have kept your distance from Western style democracy. Are you still convinced that an authoritarian system is the future for Asia?
Mr. Lee: Why should I be against democracy? The British came here, never gave me democracy, except when they were about to leave. But I cannot run my system based on their rules. I have to amend it to fit my people’s position. In multiracial societies, you don’t vote in accordance with your economic interests and social interests, you vote in accordance with race and religion. Supposing I’d run their system here, Malays would vote for Muslims, Indians would vote for Indians, Chinese would vote for Chinese. I would have a constant clash in my Parliament which cannot be resolved because the Chinese majority would always overrule them. So I found a formula that changes that…
SPIEGEL: … and that turned Singapore de facto into a one party state. Critics say that Singapore resembles a Lee Family Enterprise. Your son is the Prime Minister, your daughter-in-law heads the powerful Development Agency…
Mr. Lee: … and my other son is CEO of Singapore Telecoms, my daughter is head of the National Institute for Neurology. This is a very small community of 4 million people. We run a meritocracy. If the Lee Family set an example of nepotism, that system would collapse. If I were not the prime minister, my son could have become Prime Minister several years earlier. It is against my interest to allow any family member who’s incompetent to hold an important job because that would be a disaster for Singapore and my legacy. That cannot be allowed.”
Why do I write? Or more specifically, why do I write about the current crisis in Europe? Why bother to write about something so controversial rather than brushing it under the carpet? Why not look another way? Why bother to warn people?
If Europeans are repeatedly being singled out and attacked due to their ethnicity and this is the norm, well then it is obviously important to sound the alarm and warn others! Yet people don’t understand. If you post a post condemning racism they will automatically think of it as “pro-mass-migration” as “non-whites” cannot possibly engage in discrimination or racial targeting or violence directed towards “whites;” if something like that happens, they probably deserved it, saw it coming or it was an unfortunate case of “a robbery gone wrong.” If you name the enemy and perpetrator, specifically mentioning Muslim terrorists, you are a bigot, a racist, an evil person, even if you say NOT ALL. It is therefore impossible to write anything that is intelligible, unless you “write in code” and only those who follow alternative media “gets it.”
Before the terror attack in Manchester I was mentally working on a draft for a new entry called : “Europe – the lonely;” inspired by a number of issues …..It is obvious that we – Europeans, are very much alone in everything … if you are the kind who stand against the EU orchestrated deconstruction of the old that is….
…….if you cherish our modern state-worship, non-existing values and self-destruction then you’re probably very happy. I, however, am not.
- If you are a patriot, which means proud of your country, and you use “European” as a way to indicate your solidarity, rather than denying your original (Norwegian/English/German/Italian/French/etc;) ancestry or roots, you probably feel like you stand alone.
- If you believe in protecting the borders of all of Europe’s Great Nations within the continent by bringing back border control, you probably feel like you stand alone.
- If you believe in what I mentioned above as you’ve realised Europe’s vulnerable position and you are aware of previous expansionism fought off by our ancestors trying to protect these lands, then you will not be amused by anything at all and you’ll certainly feel very much alone.
- If you are aware of the fact that we have castles and fortresses within our nations for a reason, then you’ll probably sleep bad at night, facepalm 24/7, roll your eyes in disbelief, and yes – feel very much alone in your worries.
- If you think that a person should pledge absolute loyalty to their new country of residency, leaving their old-tribalism behind, you will feel alone.
- If you believe that civic nationalism is nothing but a mirage, you will feel like you stand alone for sure.
- If you believe that multiculturalism divides rather than unites, based on personal experience and observations, you will feel like you stand alone.
- If you’ve realised how much white people are unjustly hated, not only in America but also here, and you observe and understand what is happening, in terms of a paradigm shift in our popular media and culture; such as removals of statues of historical men, altering of our historical facts so as to constantly paint our ancestors in a negative light or discreditation of white people’s accomplishments; all of it disguised as being “anti-offensive-measures,” not only will you feel alone but you’ll also feel sad, probably angry.
- If you realise that the values of current secularist forces aren’t making our military stronger, but rather weaker, as we used to be strong once upon a time, well then you’ll feel like you are standing very much alone, as all should be done in order to promote “our shared modern values.”
- If you’ve realised that we really don’t have any values in our modern secular society, you’ll feel like you stand alone.
- If you realise that the slogans you’ve been parroting don’t really mean anything or meant something else all along, you’ll feel like you stand alone.
- If you’ve realised that many atheists are no less governed by faith than those they ridicule, you’ll feel alone in your realisation.
- When you realise that many of those who profess: ” I fucking love Science” and proclaim that they subscribe to scientific reasoning are in denial over biological gender and basic science while hating and sneering at those who believe in holy teachings condemning them as “irrational;” then you’ll realise the hypocrisy and you’ll feel like you stand very much alone.
- When you realise that your ancestors had a point and you decide to align with their values instead, rather than rejecting your parents, grandparents and great-grand-parents as is custom in our current modern tradition of socially and scholarly encouraged rebellion, you will feel like you stand alone.
- If you have observed and understood that human beings are naturally tribal and will create new identities the moment that the old ones are taken away from them, you’ll feel like you are alone in your realisation.
- When you realise that the media promotes an increased police-state rather than the deportation of incompatible, violent alien populations back to their countries of origin, you’ll feel like you stand alone in criticising loss of privacy and civil rights.
- If you are mortified at the fact that your nation’s prisons are largely inhabited by inmates who cannot even speak the Native language, you’ll feel like you stand alone.
- When you realise that those who practise the current mantra of “Do What Thou Wilt” aren’t happy and that YOLO is a ridiculous hashtag resulting in dumb choices and ruined lives, you’ll stand alone as you reject these ways.
- If you feel like protecting what you’ve inherited from those who came before you and you feel like revering them, you’ll feel like you stand alone.
- If you acknowledge and realise that our culture and heritage is under attack on two fronts from both Islamists and “deconstructionists,” you will feel alone.
- When you understand that “high culture” is a thing of the past left to decay and rot along with the knowledge that generated it, you’ll feel like you stand alone.
- If you reject our modern society as you’ve realised how utterly dysfunctional it is, you stand alone.
- If you realise that those who know keep quiet while those who know nothing are outspoken, you’ll feel alone.
- If you are more concerned about family values rather than the screeching of militant feminist, you will feel like you stand alone.
- When you realise that the enemy is here already and has been let in by those who should have kept them out, you’ll feel angry and like you stand very much alone.
- When you realise that at the end of the day, if we ever decide to rise up against those who have done us harm, we might be worked against and defeated by Americans, backing their Saudi allies rather than helping those nations that gave birth to the American idea, you’ll feel disillusioned.
- When you realise that those who criticise the current mess in Europe and report honestly run the risk of becoming an enemy of the state by defending the people, you will grow resentful.
- When you don’t know who the good guys are anymore as your very own government act against its own people, you’ll become hateful.
- When western leadership claim that the other side is bad “since they are killing babies” when our own societies engage in the same, only calling it abortion, you’ll feel alone in your opposition to the latter.
- When everybody claim that they pray, whenever it is convenient in a highly secularised anti-religious world, you’ll roll your eyes.
- When everyone is obsessed with morals in a completely degenerate society and you see it for what it is, you’ll feel like you are standing alone.
- When a doctor is trying to “protect your modesty” in a completely vulgarized culture and you have to be examined with a female nurse present, while women are sleeping drunk on the streets dressed like prostitutes during the weekend, you’ll roll your eyes at the double standard.
- When you start questioning who really cares about Europe and the integrity, safety and traditions of our great nations and you realise that our leaders surely can not, since they allow subversion from foreign entities to happen and harbour and protect our enemies, while prioritising new alien populations rather than those that they’ve been elected to protect … When you criticise this, you’ll feel alone.
- If you pay attention to your surroundings and you realise that you and your people are the past, you’ll be filled with hate.
- If you realise that “the dark side” have many soldiers and that these can only be fought off through violent means, you’ll feel like you stand alone.
- If you realise how fickle public opinion is, you’ll start doubting everything.
- If you recognise and see our current narratives for what they are and feel tired of parroting them, you might start feeling a bit depressed.
- If you then try to address your concerns in efforts to warn your fellow country men and women and they either attack you verbally or misunderstand you completely, you’ll probably lose hope.
- When you realise how divided we are internally, even when we as a group are targeted, well then there isn’t much optimism left … because it is becoming increasingly obvious to me at least that a great number of Europeans would probably side and defend those who abuse them, all in the name of “not being a racist” even if it means covering up and engaging in racism…….
Yes … it is all very confusing and makes little sense, no wonder then that these type of sentiments give way to melancholy as no sane person can probably find much cheerfulness in witnessing his/her own civilisation drawing its last breath. You have to be deeply lost in the brainwashing to aid those who wish to do you harm, to side with those who hate you, to defend those who want you dead, yet that is what we are told to do all in the name of social order, and that is what people are doing. We are meant to embrace racism and hate direct towards ethnic Europeans as normal, get used to it, carry on…..As everyone knows: you first have to admit that you have a problem in order to solve the problem … no point helping someone with a self-destructive habbit if they are in denial……
What happened to those who were sabotaging the Nazis as they didn’t want Germans to rule their country? What happened to those who fought for independence? What happened to the memory of those who lost their lives so that they could hand over a nation to us, built by our ancestors, for us? Now our leaders give our territories away, and we – the people – are guilty and racist if we don’t agree with it. Now you are an extremist if you believe in protection your country, a threat as you engage in discrimination when you dare to say that we have enemies. Europe is so weak and so removed from its ancestry and heritage it is seriously frightening. And while everyone who follows citizen journalists or alternative media are having nightmares and premature seizures about the future of Europe, our fellow countrymen and women keep on parroting our “shared values” over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. If they were under attack – they would parrot them; if their county was to burn – they would parrot them; if their kids and/or relatives were executed one by one right in front of their eyes – they would probably parrot them … or they might just freeze … as they never, ever, ever, saw it coming. Yet there are those of us who are not amused by this apathy, who are not happy, who want people to wake up, and who waste time trying to cause this awakening since people have grown so accustomed to sleepwalking that not even a suicide bomber can potentially wake them up……