“The struggle to erase Swedish history, break down Swedish culture and force the Swedes to assimilate into the multicultural phenomenon is going according to plan.
Following the revelations of one of its angry archaeologists, it emerges that the curators of Stockholms Länsmuseum have been ordering the systematic destruction of newly found artifacts from the Iron Age and the Viking period under the guise that it would be too burdensome to process.
Coins, arrow heads, ritual amulets, weapons, jewellery and weights that were kept in the past are now directly dumped into metal recycling bins upon discovery instead of being treasured and displayed.” – Excerpt from the article below.
This will be my last entry featuring online articles for a little while as I’m currently reading the Holy Bible! I have also decided to take a break writing about the current situation in Europe as I have in many ways said all that there is to say about our cultural turbulence. There are those who are aware and understand what is at stake, but there are equally many if not even more who are in complete and total denial. These type of people will take offence if anyone rightly suggests that “when in Rome do as the Roman’s do” as this statement will be seen as “bigoted,” “xenophobic,” you name it. Of course you have to be a racist and probably a Nazi if you state that countries of the west should protect and enforce their own culture, if Churchill was around today he would have been branded a brown-shirt, in fact anyone willing to protect their European nation back in WW2 would have been branded a “white-supremacist” today, mark my words. Having revealed and shared as much information as I have there should be more than enough material for people to go through for a while, sadly though I do have the impression that people prefer their own little echo-chambers, so those who are alert and aware of our crisis will keep and eye on things while those who are in denial will screech and throw a hissy fit if they have to see a picture of America’s President and/or engage in dramatic virtue-signalling if exposed to the new European reality when reading a blog.
It is particularly telling that my most popular blog-entry this year has so far been an entry about Skin Care. Yes you read that right. I have commented on it before and will repeat again that people truly enjoy gossip, entries about clothes, make-up, exercising – these type of things – rather than book reviews, social commentaries, etc; Even though I have people visiting my blog every single day, it is interesting to note that there is more actual interaction on posts that are in many ways mundane. Don’t get me wrong, skin care is important to most women, but it is lame that people aren’t more interested in what they are voting for, for example, or even more importantly: why.
I will admit that I was mistaken in thinking that people would be interested in discussing ideas, it is obvious that this doesn’t have a broad appeal; people will either tell you to run for office if they agree with you, or get upset without ever revealing why they disagree with you, or you will have to deal with something even more disappointing: people who just don’t comprehend what you are writing. Yes – of all things.
So it is obvious that it is hard to find the kind of environment online that I’m a part of in the real world. Over here we discuss quantitative, empirical, scientific findings, theories, societal structures, ideas, in addition to reading aloud. We play strategy board games and go for long walks discussing the one intriguing topic after the other. I guess it was silly of me to think that this would interest the general public (take this as evidence that I’m not particularly arrogant, as I have been genuinely surprised and disappointed).
Bear in mind that what I am specifically referring to is the current European crisis, and that I will not abandon my style completely, as that would obviously be quite fake. I’m not the least interested in watching TV or what Hollywood starlets are wearing. In fact there are many things that I find to be boring. Open up your eyes and start observing rather than just seeing, open up your ears and start listening and you will probably see what I’ve seen, especially if you travel around if not, you can read this, as I’ve done the observing and travelling for you: Europe & America’s Transformation Due To Migration – My Observations as A European Globetrotter.
If I was to describe my personal impression of how things are now, I would sum it up like this: If you have a deep bleeding wound you would ideally go to the emergency room. Modern politics basically means placing a sparkly, pretty, looking band-aid on said wound as this is politically correct and less offensive. What will inevitably happen as a result is that said wound will become full of pus, it will become increasingly infected – but hey don’t worry- we’ll just put on some bandage without ever really sorting out the wound. Obviously you will go septic as things turn sour, but don’t you worry! You’ll be in the receiving end of morphine! Which is what is given to dying hospital patients to ease their suffering! This way you’ll be “healed” in a politically correct fashion and given drugs so that you can pass away without too much pain! Sounds good right? This is a perfect description of European politics in my opinion.
The time has come for people to embrace the fact that the peace in Europe has been broken. This didn’t have to happen, but it has. We now have an arsenal of “imported issues” in addition to widely promoted self-hate from the “enemy within.”
Today we are out buying local produce as our supermarket foods could potentially be poisoned by our “misunderstood,” “not-really” enemies, as our colourful “friends” have declared that killing us with cyanide is something that they would fancy. Maybe, just maybe, there are politically correct people out there who have realised that “traitor” and “enemy” are two words that don’t really exist anymore in the western world, as it would of course be racist to suggest that there could be people from the outside, pushing inwards who are our enemies, or foreigners within our nations being our enemies and natives aiding and facilitating all of this- only conservatives are foes since they stand up against progress and are bigoted – l-m-a-o. We are buying local probably because of unjustified paranoia … or *drumroll* racism …
It is also interesting to observe that Transgender Athletes will apparently be allowed to compete in the next Olympics. It is obvious that we have sunk so deep into political correct Soviet ideology, that only falling flat on our faces, can potentially wake us up from the lunacy. Female athletes will have to have their ass kicked left, right and centre for the egalitarianism-police, to maybe, just maybe, go: ooooops, perhaps this was a bad idea? And that is a big maybe. Trans Athletes in the 2018 Winter Olympics!
“The response follows controversy that sparked after 800-meter South African runner Caster Semenya won gold at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Brazil. Semenya’s intersex condition causes her to produce more testosterone (hyperandrogenism) than most women, prompting questions about whether she had an unfair biological advantage.” – Excerpt from the article above.
“Meanwhile, the victims of the notorious KKK seem rather fewer in number. The Wikipedia entry for the KKK is over twice as long as that for Communism, and hardly seeks to airbrush the misdeeds of that violent organization, but only manages to provide some 15 murder victims, all listed by name, drawn from the combined decades of the 1950s and 1960s, which represented the height of the Klan’s modern power. This apparent gap between 15 deaths and perhaps 70,000,000 or so seems rather wide.” – Excerpt from the article above.
“Continually, the networks portray what happened Saturday as simply the manifestation of extremism and bigotry from the Right. And practically the only voice that got even remotely close to a rational perspective came from, quite ironically, a black professor, Carol Swain at Vanderbilt University, who distinguished between the very legitimate desires, aspirations and fears of America’s under-attack white majority and the misapprehension that somehow those desires equal inevitably “white racism” or “white supremacy.” As Swain indicated, what has happened during the past few decades is a palpable marginalization of millions of hard working Americans, mostly white and mostly Christian, who have been sidelined and left behind by the advancing progressivist revolution (these last words are mine). They are not naturally “racists” or even “white supremacists,” but rather they seek to guarantee their own survival, and the survival of their families, their communities, and their culture. They have seen the standards, beliefs, traditions, morality and customs that they inherited and have cherished—they have seen them attacked, ridiculed, and, in many cases, banned, even criminalized.” – Excerpt from the article above.
“In the interest of developing a core Alternative Right philosophy upon which others can build.
- The Alt Right is of the political right in both the American and the European sense of the term. Socialists are not Alt Right. Progressives are not Alt Right. Liberals are not Alt Right. Communists, Marxists, Marxians, cultural Marxists, and neocons are not Alt Right. National Socialists are not Alt Right.
- The Alt Right is an ALTERNATIVE to the mainstream conservative movement in the USA that is nominally encapsulated by Russel Kirk’s 10 Conservative Principles, but in reality has devolved towards progressivism. It is also an alternative to libertarianism.
- The Alt Right is not a defensive attitude and rejects the concept of noble and principled defeat. It is a forward-thinking philosophy of offense, in every sense of that term. The Alt Right believes in victory through persistence and remaining in harmony with science, reality, cultural tradition, and the lessons of history.
- The Alt Right believes Western civilization is the pinnacle of human achievement and supports its three foundational pillars: Christianity, the European nations, and the Graeco-Roman legacy.
- The Alt Right is openly and avowedly nationalist. It supports all nationalisms and the right of all nations to exist, homogeneous and unadulterated by foreign invasion and immigration.
- The Alt Right is anti-globalist. It opposes all groups who work for globalist ideals or globalist objectives.
- The Alt Right is anti-equalitarian. It rejects the idea of equality for the same reason it rejects the ideas of unicorns and leprechauns, noting that human equality does not exist in any observable scientific, legal, material, intellectual, sexual, or spiritual form.
- The Alt Right is scientodific. It presumptively accepts the current conclusions of the scientific method (scientody), while understanding a) these conclusions are liable to future revision, b) that scientistry is susceptible to corruption, and c) that the so-called scientific consensus is not based on scientody, but democracy, and is therefore intrinsically unscientific.
- The Alt Right believes identity > culture > politics.
- The Alt Right is opposed to the rule or domination of any native ethnic group by another, particularly in the sovereign homelands of the dominated peoples. The Alt Right is opposed to any non-native ethnic group obtaining excessive influence in any society through nepotism, tribalism, or any other means.
- The Alt Right understands that diversity + proximity = war.
- The Alt Right doesn’t care what you think of it.
- The Alt Right rejects international free trade and the free movement of peoples that free trade requires. The benefits of intranational free trade is not evidence for the benefits of international free trade.
- The Alt Right believes we must secure the existence of white people and a future for white children.
- The Alt Right does not believe in the general supremacy of any race, nation, people, or sub-species. Every race, nation, people, and human sub-species has its own unique strengths and weaknesses, and possesses the sovereign right to dwell unmolested in the native culture it prefers.
- The Alt Right is a philosophy that values peace among the various nations of the world and opposes wars to impose the values of one nation upon another as well as efforts to exterminate individual nations through war, genocide, immigration, or genetic assimilation.
TL;DR: The Alt Right is a Western ideology that believes in science, history, reality, and the right of a genetic nation to exist and govern itself in its own interests.
The patron saint of conservatives, Russell Kirk, wrote: “The great line of demarcation in modern politics, Eric Voegelin used to point out, is not a division between liberals on one side and totalitarians on the other. No, on one side of that line are all those men and women who fancy that the temporal order is the only order, and that material needs are their only needs, and that they may do as they like with the human patrimony. On the other side of that line are all those people who recognize an enduring moral order in the universe, a constant human nature, and high duties toward the order spiritual and the order temporal.”
This is no longer true, assuming it ever was. The great line of demarcation in modern politics is now a division between men and women who believe that they are ultimately defined by their momentary opinions and those who believe they are ultimately defined by their genetic heritage. The Alt Right understands that the former will always lose to the latter in the end, because the former is subject to change.” – Excerpt from the article above.
“The intellectual climate in the West today is one of guerilla race realism.
The commanding heights of Western societies—media, schools, politics—are held by race denialists.
Race denialism is a social dogma. All respectable people are required to affirm it.
Meanwhile, in the maquis:
The biological and human sciences (especially genetics, psychometry, paleoanthropology) uncover ever more race-realist facts—“hatefacts.”
Ever more educated, thoughtful citizens observe persistent patterns in group social outcomes that contradict official dogma. (The thoughtcrime of Noticing.) They conclude that the race-denialist Emperor has no clothes.”
“The ordinary modes of human thinking are magical, religious, social, and personal. We want our wishes to come true; we want the universe to care about us; we want the approval of those around us; we want to get even with that s.o.b who insulted us at the last tribal council. For most people, wanting to know the cold truth about the world is way, way down the list. (We Are Doomed, Chapter 7.)” – Excerpt from the article above.
Here is a blog entry from a Norwegian blogger describing how a Muslim man refused to listen to a female train conductor as: ” Don’t talk to me you who are a woman.”
Here is another article, this one featuring a Muslim man who refused to shake hands with our very own immigration minister: Muslim leader refuses to shake Listhaug’s hand. In our country.
“A middle school in North Carolina was caught with their hand in the politically correct cookie jar in a big way, and the outrage they received is much deserved. Via The College Fix: Allegations that a middle school teacher forced several students to stand and apologize for their “white privilege” have rocked a North Carolina school district. First reported by American Lens, during a meeting of the Rockingham County School Board last month, a woman named Farren Wilkinson made the troubling accusations against a teacher from Western Rockingham Middle School.
“[The teacher] caused some of her students to stand up and apologize to other students based on their inequal [sic] opportunities of education,” Wilkinson said. “So I would like to know how our schools can allow an educator to humiliate, bully and degrade students. This is not a matter of race but a matter of a teacher using fear and the embarrassment of children to satisfy her own personal anger or beliefs.” Feel free to correct me if you disagree,” – Excerpt from the article below.
I will conclude this entry with a link to something I had never heard of before: The Mouse Utopia Experiment.