Me: I’m going to take a break from writing about the state of affairs in Europe, it’s not like everybody cares about what’s happening over here, those who know keep an eye on things anyway, and after all, I’ve said enough.
Just some days later: Shit a homemade “bomb” went off! Watch out!
Me: I’ve written enough about this. It’s probably only going to get me into trouble. I’m done.
Some days later: Oh my God look at this!
Me: Totally done now. I’m making my blog private.
Some hours later: Nah…can’t really do that. Maybe I’ll save someone’s life if I don’t.
Me: It’s boring to sound like a broken record, there are more things in this world to write about, enough is enough.
Sun 19. Nov. 2017 – Oh whatever, here we go again….
So … I was in Norway last week and guess what I just found out? More violence and fragmentation in Europe, and this time it happened right in the area where I was. How glorious….as I’ve already described there were visible changes to the environment which I observed and wrote about, but I had no idea that the area had upgraded to racial/ethnic violence. This hits just as close to home as the attack down in Nice. If things escalate like this I guess it will be highly likely that at least one of your relatives will be affected in the coming years, if your family and acquaintances are spread around the continent and/or live in culturally enriched areas. Keep in mind that these territories are expanding, and that “safe zones” aren’t safe, unless gated and/or guarded. *Don’t forget*
So as the geeky person that I am. Why not translate this article into English? Yes, here we go:
Around 30 immigrant boys attacked handball boys.
Around 30 youths of immigrant background attacked boys from the handball team from Kolbotn without any motive. The police have received several complaints.
It was on a Saturday a week ago, 11. November, that a youth gang numbering around 30 provoked to create trouble on Kolbotn Market. There they allegedly hit and kicked several other boys without any motive.
The media kept their silence. Until now, probably because the police have received several complaints after the incident. But even though (ØB) reported on the case on the 17th of November – behind a subscription wall, just so you know – the newspaper seem unwilling to share concrete information and none of those involved, or their parents, have been interviewed.
“Brawl between youths in Kolbotn and Ski”
ØB quotes John-Erik Veseth, the leader of the pre-emptive unit East Police department Follo, as saying “From what we’ve unravelled from the investigation so far, we’re getting closer to these people.”
The timeline of events is described as follows: A gang of around 30 youngsters have allegedly been behind several attacks on other youths around the centre of Kolbotn. The first complaint about trouble came from a private residence, where some youths were gathered for a party, right outside the town centre right before seven o’clock on Saturday evening. There were also two adults in the home, and they reported on the uninvited guests who interrupted the gathering, but said that they had control over the situation.
After this the youth-gang allegedly moved towards the centre of Kolbotn. “Here they just started physically attacking other youngsters who happened to be in town, among them the members of a young sports team who were out to celebrate with their fellow handball players.”
It is further said that ” the Follo-Police have received 5 reports about violence after the gang ran amok in the town centre. All of the reports concern boys under 18 of age. One of the reports concern a 16 year old from Ski who was punched.” It is also said that the police were first told that “the gang took the train from Kolbotn to Ski after the raucous in Kolbotn centre, but this has proven to be false.”
But several things seem to suggest that the situation is way worse than what ØB are reporting.
High immigrant youths who kicked, punched and threatened.
After the handball-boys in the age group 14-16 had eaten pizza and been to the cinema over in Kolbotn, which finished around 8 o’clock, they were greeted by a boy-gang of around 30 individuals, also in the age group 14-16, who were looking for trouble.
It is told that the boys were dark-skinned, were wearing hoodies and had covered their faces. The boys were perceived as being intoxicated. Some of the handball boys were trying to get away, but some were caught by the attackers.
The boys who were kept behind were in the receiving end of direct violence such as kicks and punches. In addition there were several others who were threatened and ran after.
Those of the handball boys who managed to escape called their parents, who in their turn contacted the police.
The police are looking for more information, according to ØB. That is interesting, considering that the media first reported on the incident a week after it happened. And then as if tough we are just talking about a simple “brawl” between teens.
Hmmm….sounds like Chicago or L.A. to me. I recall how young boys who I knew back then were plotting to start a “UN gang” to protect themselves against unprovoked attacks from a certain demographic. Hmm … how peculiar. Why on earth would people want to protect themselves against racist assaults? I have no clue….these handball boys were probably fascists for complaining about a hate-crime……. It’s all a conspiracy I bet…..