To read what inspired me to write this entry read here.
I’ve been thinking for a while that we’ll probably miss these post-WW2 years, where all that could be sensed by those my age at least were the signs of a diseased society and the visible fractures in our constructs mercilessly reminding us of our former glorious splendour.
Observing the political landscape here in England these last days has served as a reminder, and a confirmation, as to how our institutions have fallen, and when reading this article that I just came across, it is obvious that the symptoms of continental societal illness are visible and clear to some.
I think we’ll miss those years from 1989 when the wall fell, and up until one specific event in the near future which will be of such magnitude that it will symbolically be the last nail in the coffin for the current European Utopia.
What our leadership leaves behind to people my age and younger are disputed territories, identity confusion, seemingly weak military constructs, outsourced labour, poor infrastructure, crumbling healthcare and lots of debt … in other words – nothing short of chaos. God only knows what will be raised in its stead, because the political visions will surely be many and radically diverse.
Some lessons can be learnt from Europe:
1-Do not mass import people from alien cultures.
2-Do not allow people in from countries you’ve bombed or occupied.
3-Never take loyalty for granted from the son if the immigrant father loves your country. Loyalty to identity and ancestry cannot be bought indefinitely.
4-Do not expect people to sell out their values for government benefits, after all, are you really so cheap that you would sell your beliefs for a BMW?
5-Do not allow people into power who prioritize other citizens over their own.
6-Never allow benefits to become the greatest financial burden of the state.
7-Be clear when it comes to the identity and configuration of your country and nation.
8-Do not forget the founders of your nation and those who died to protect it and build it.
9-Do not allow parallel societies to be established as it will only lead to trouble.
10-If you are to create a Union then create it between strong, independent, sovereign, nations, so that the stronger ones won’t be weakened by the poorer ones, or the weaker ones walked all over by the stronger ones. As both scenarios will sow resentment.
11-The number one duty of a government is to ensure military protection for its citizens.
12-Never de-militarize your society as it will render your country weak from the inside out alienating those willing to serve from the rest of the population.
13-Never create a national culture of guilt.
14-There are no such things as progressive policies, only good and bad ones, and sometimes the good ones are old and tried recipes which have stood the test of time.
15-Do not allow your nation to become a vassal state.
16-Do not allow your nation to be mismanaged for decades as it will probably take even longer to sort it all out.
17-Disrespect will grow if you espouse illegitimate or fake authority.
18-Everyone has to be equal under the law and the law has to be sensible.
19-If you allow one ethnic group to get away with things, do not expect that those who are “easy to police” will remain so for much longer.
20-Make an example out of those who stand for poor leadership – and remember that leadership has nothing to do with being “nice to all” or saying what is “politically correct.”
21-Do not let the roles in your society slip to such an extent that normal citizens have to take on the role as journalists and writers.
22-If the media are acting as tools for propaganda, let it at least be known and legally challenged with opposing propaganda.
Some articles of interest:
- This is actually a very important read, not necessarily because I’m against the idea of having “stay-behind-troops” (this is a good thing to have in place) nor that I’m against “anti-communist-measures” but it is the idea that is of interest here. Who stand to benefit from the weakening and downfall of your nation? And at the end of the day: who is really responsible? Is an attack only just that? Is it disguised targeting masked as random acts of terror? And why would you believe those who take official credit? Where does the funding come from if it can be traced?
- Word of mouth has it that Norway already has “Swedish Conditions” in certain areas. I also wrote a little while ago that our government had to agree to over 2.000 new quota-refugees in 2018. Still this interview with our immigration & integration minister is interesting.
- Dire news regarding England’s Police. Unbelievable both the downsizing and how the funds are being spent. Some months ago I read in an “analogue newspaper” that an ex-police chief was lamenting the current priorities of our police force, such as political correctness training and “bring all of you to work day” (to paraphrase). A transgender friendly initiative/day.
- Officially it is said that this film is from the UK, it certainly looks like it. I’ve seen similar footage across social media from Birmingham and other areas in this country. I’ve also driven through neighbourhoods like this around London and other places in Europe. The New-Europe. Not to forget what I’ve seen myself.
- People smugglers have an easy time in the UK as Border Patrol is suffering from budget cuts leaving the coastline open and vulnerable … incredible. There were people in 2016 who were calling for the resurrection of the “Home Guard,” what I find interesting is this quote that I found in a Wikipedia article about General Sir Anthony Heritage Farrar-Hockley recently: He declared to The Guardian that a secret arms network was established in Britain after the war, but refused to say if it still existed. He aroused controversy in 1983 when he became involved trying to organise a campaign for a new home guard against possible Soviet invasion and in 1990, following Italian Prime minister Giulio Andreotti’s October 1990 revelations concerning Operation Gladio, a NATO stay-behind network, he revealed that the armed anti-communist secret resistance network across western European had involved Britain.. I have no idea why any of this would be controversial, especially the revival of the Home Guard? Why would this be looked upon as weird? Why??????????
- A sanction only works if there are no back doors right? That’s what I’m thinking anyway. The Turkish leadership is problematic and their desire for EU membership certainly is as well. The size of their force is not good either. They represent a danger to Europe; not that this is something new. The amount of Turks within European nations as well pose a risk, demonstrated by Erdogan’s recent political agitation, which I wrote about somewhere on this blog 😛 It’s easy to find articles about this anyway…..
- Norway has to rent military equipment, sarcastic politicians wonder if we’ll have to rent soldiers as well since the Norwegian military has seen better days.
- The author of this article refers to it as provocative behaviour when right-wing activists march through English territory inhabited by Muslims and/or other alien immigrants, as we apparently should consider these zones to be theirs. I assume that we should consider these places lost and keep out of them? What do we do when they inevitably expand? Should Ethnic Britons and other European ethnic groups simply abandon the island, so as to not offend the aliens? The author also has the audacity to claim that you are part of a european ethnic group as long as you’re born here to immigrant parents. A direct assault on ethnic Europeans and our distinct populations, once again. This is a blatant lie. There are races, then there are ethnicities, then you got differences within your ethnic group partly or maybe entirely (?) as a result of your distribution through your own territory, and finally you have individual differences. And there might even be more variances. The fact that the claims in this article are supposed to be accepted as canon is bogus. Feel free to read my “How To Be Evil In 2017.,”entry or my Identity. entry or my Diversity – Why It Is A Complex Issue. entry or this Acid Attacks & Diversity In The UK.
I will share more articles and translate more horrible news articles from Scandinavia. There is one shocking story in particular from Sweden, that illustrates how rape is being used as a weapon against Ethnic European women.
Whatever that is left of the European spirit cannot be allowed to die. If everyone loses faith in Europe we are officially done; and by Europe I mean all of our individual nation states and their distinct European ethnic groups. Our shared and individual heritage is ours and we can not let it go. If we don’t care about our cultures anymore, then why should anyone else? Love your country, love your people, know your history, or you’ll perish.