Behold the most gracious display of profound wisdom I’ve ever seen!
I feel lucky that I can bask in the digital shadows of such infinite glory – or at least I can until the power goes again!
If you ever had any questions then don’t linger anymore; the Georgia Guidestones have it all figured out!
Of course “their” imagination is of such magnitude that “they” had to go for 10 rules or would that be *drumroll* 10 secular commandments? I guess it would have been too original and too edgy to go for, let’s say; 9 or 11.
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Hmm … there are multiple ways to interpret this “sanctimonious” text, in fact I have some wonderful ideas considering that truth is to be pursued!
There can surely be nothing more noble than to pursue honesty in all things and to rule in accordance with it – come what may!
I’m not going to tire people with my personal definition of exceptional governance, (since everyone’s definition of that would differ to a certain degree) but I surely know what would be in my interest!
Who is to say that a Brand New World Order would be a bad thing since a great number of these commandments are extremely flexible if you think about it. And most importantly who is to say that a Brand New World Order would follow any of the these “assumed New World Order” guidelines?
Thanks for the laugh “Georgia Guidestones,” it certainly put a smile on my face.
Trolling is always good for the soul. Always.