Who will enjoy these books?
- People who already enjoy my blogging and have been following me for a while.
- Those who have no interest in my writing but simply wish to support me.
- People who enjoy reading political articles written by non-establishment individuals.
- People who are wired for survival & understand that fortifications were built by our ancestors for a reason & that every generation face multiple existential threats. If you have been successfully domesticated by the system or if you have no will to survive then please don’t purchase my books. You will not understand what I’m writing about, and my book will not be to your liking.
- People who are angry & feel atomised, betrayed & abandoned. Hopefully you’ll feel comforted by my blogging and become more optimistic & result oriented rather than getting stuck in a downward spiral of negative thinking. We need morale boosters. This I’ve realised.
- Researchers who are looking for reaction pieces from Western people sharing their opinions & emotions regarding seismic changes perpetrated upon The West as a whole. Serious types of research always rely on having at their disposal a satisfactory sample size.
Why am I releasing blog books?
- I much prefer to have my political writings collected in one place as part of one body, including explanatory introductions and conclusions. I don’t want my words to be taken out of context, nor do I wish to be misunderstood or misrepresented.
- My brand is becoming increasingly multifaceted. My children’s book will not appeal to a child-hating audience, nor will skin-care related entries on my blog appeal to a predominantly male music-fanbase. Some people will prefer my metal music, some will prefer the classical and some will only be interested in the acoustic music. Likewise; my political blog entries will appeal to a niche audience invested in such matters.
- It is fairly convenient for me as an artist to just direct people to my books if they have any questions about religion or politics. It is also important that people understand that my blog books depict a journey.
- Everything on the internet is becoming increasingly expensive, as a result I have to optimise my revenue streams in any way that I can. Old entries can be purchased and you will then get them in chronological order for you to keep forever.
- If other people can make a living off of their writing, then I see no reason as to why I should give away everything for free. I’ve put a lot of effort into my blog, especially when I was sharing and writing about current matters that are important not only to me but to everyone else. I’ve come to realise however that what personally interests me doesn’t necessarily have a mainstream appeal 🙂 It has also taken up way too much of my time. The digital world is a trap.
You can purchase my 1st blog book (as an eBook) right here: https://www.blurb.co.uk/b/8620500-thoughts?ebook=659280
It also available in iBooks.
A signed limited number of physical copies are available. Please contact me via my website if interested 🙂 This book is expensive to print and send.
You can get the eBook version right here: “Thoughts”
Some quotes from “Thoughts.”
Entries written & published in 2017- early 2019 will soon be available in book format as well. Thanks a lot for your interest in my writing! I appreciate all support!