Finally it is released! This is the 1st single from my upcoming 3rd album! Welcome to my 3rd genre! ❤ If you feel like supporting my creativity then please buy this song and/or go here: My Patreon!
It’s so nice when the weather is good and the sun actually provides warmth 😛
Seems to me like the sun is just for show in these parts 😀
Today I’ve been practising for the fundraising concert I’m doing for one of the local churches.
I’m a bit overwhelmed by my 3rd album, since there is so much happening musically in there. I’ve now decided to add even more to it, and I’ve also had some new ideas with more parts that I want to add on things I’ve already recorded…
(You can support what I’m doing here: My Patreon)…
Creativity and having lots of ideas can be very overwhelming at times.
I have lots of ideas for illustrated books as well, there’s no end…
It is interesting how someone like Jordan B.Peterson is running around the world preaching to people that they need to clean up their rooms and react to things properly, I wonder what his take on creativity would be?
Creative individuals write and create when they are upset, which means that they don’t really sort out the source of what makes them upset a lot of times. Creatives are also notorious for never cleaning their room or atelier as well 😛
Apparently you should clean up your room before you can save the world or create something 😛
Reminds me of this guitar expert I tried to take lessons from ages ago who claimed that: “you can only create if you know all the theory and techniques out there;” which is probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard in my life, not to forget this one:”If someone tells you what to create, then you’ll be super productive.” Needless to say, we didn’t see eye to eye….Creativity should never be boxed in or know limitations, unless you are working on something that is “made to order” or whatever, creativity is like water, it is all over the place, and if it is dammed up it will just explode at one point or the other. You might experience tsunamis of creativity. I normally work on multiple songs simultaneously in different genres…
Here are some pictures of me doing nothing…..
I’m guessing this is awesome, since blogging about nothing makes you cool.
I’m not complaining! I can’t believe the longevity of classical music. It is quite something to behold.
The U.S.A. has always been my nr.1 market, followed by the U.K. & Norway. Considering how huge America actually is and how much music that is released there constantly, I cannot believe that this Zombie-Album has been hanging in there for roughly 4 years! I think that says it all. My metal music sold as well, but it never officially charted on Amazon and/or iTunes (to my knowledge), but it did get me into the top. 3 as the only unsigned artist on the streaming site ReverbNation.
In addition it obviously struck a chord with press people. I guess it is cool with a female rocker, kicking ass, in a fake uniform 😛 (mwha-ha-ha)
I thought that I was going to release a Major Label Classical Crossover Album last year, but ended up ill unfortunately, now I’m working on original music since I needed something lighter, to bring me back … something that could excite me instantly.
There will be more Classical guitar playing down the road, but for understandable reasons I just had to go back to what initially inspired me to pick up my 1st instrument…
Classical virtuoso music is incredibly tough on the upper body and I guess that I can consider myself lucky since I’ve never encountered any issues with my wrists and that I haven’t been permanently damaged, yet.
Classical virtuoso music is also tough mentally, as you sit for months repeating runs over and over for hours every day, in addition to the pressure of playing these high-performance pieces live, where any tension or nervousness will affect the tone.
Everything and anything is audible.
You have to be married to your instrument and your routine. In addition to copying with motivation loss due to the repetitiveness and the discomfort. You’ll get into the habit of constantly turning your head to glance at whatever watch, since your practice routine becomes your all and everything.
Therefore it makes me very happy to feel that my effort is being appreciated.
I’m very happy to see the numbers on my Bach video as well. There will be more.
On the 10th of August I will be singing classical music and do my 1st opera concert. It will be a mix of religious and secular music and is a fundraiser that I’ve initiated for my favourite church. As I’ve mentioned before; there is a challenge in keeping these places of worship around, due to low attendance numbers, no government support and a general lack of interest.
It is a pity, because it is part of England’s cultural and spiritual heritage.
I’m looking forward to filling the church with song and I hope that my readership will join me.
If you feel like supporting my 3rd album then make sure that you go here: Making My 3rd Album.
I’ve uploaded two new videos to my Patreon today documenting my progress on the 3rd album! If you want to hear what I’m working on and what’s coming then make sure that you sign up! I’m pretty much halfway there working my way through a double album! :):):):):) Thanks a lot to those of you who support my work, if you really like what I’m doing then please check this out: My Patreon!
Here is a screen shot of my “secret” YouTube playlist that you’ll get access to if you sign up, there are care packages, downloads, music lessons and other exclusives available through Patreon as well! ↑
I’m happy to say that my classical album is still on the American Amazon Chart after hanging around there for weeks :):):):) Thanks, thanks a lot!!!!
Making myself ready for NEW update #videos on my @patreon – LINK IN BIO – hear new #music – get exclusives 😘 #artist #independentartist #singer #songwriter #guitarist #singersongwriter #creative #classicalmusic #operasinger #coloratura #metal #metalchick #hardrock #rocknroll #heavymetal #commanderinchief #femaleartist #femaleartists 💪🏻👍🏻🤘🏻😘❤️😘❤️😘
On the 28th of January I was overjoyed when I saw that my classical album had hit the bestseller list once again, both in classical romantic and easy listening! It peaked on #2 from what I could see, but since the charts are updated every hour, it can easily be missed if it goes to #1, unless you stalk your own releases.
My album has continuously been charting since its release in December 2014, which makes me extremely happy! Usually a release will experience sales when you as an artist receive press exposure, play gigs and release new videos. So the fact that the album keeps on charting without any press buzz at the moment, gigs (I’ve been ill for a year) or new videos is crazy! In 2016 I also experienced that my music video for Paganini Cap. 24, went viral for the 2nd time, after a guitar site in Mexico posted it on their Facebook.
Whenever people come across my work and it is shared it is obvious that there is great interest for it! I’m looking forward to release new music. Right now I’m happy to be recording again! Thanks a lot to those who pay for my work and let other people know about what I do! As an independent artist I really appreciate all support! If you want to read about my Major Label experience in 2016 (the secret project) + my health (why I’ve been “gone”) you can read about that on my website right here: Commandermusic
Thanks again to those who support what I do! Make sure that you check out my Amazon bestseller books and previous releases on my website. Everything can be found there. ❤
2016 was a year of welcomed stability as my mother re-married and we finally regained a traditional family structure. It has been great to see the effect it has had on my younger siblings 🙂 The year also brought with it an abundance of bad news health wise as pets and family members, young and old suffered from prolonged illnesses resulting in some loved ones leaving us for good 😦 My year was dominated by a secret project that I hope will result in a major announcement very soon, so keep your fingers crossed for me! Here are the highlights from the year that was:
- The Secret Project. This took up the majority of the year and resulted in some truly awesome material! I hope I get to share it with you guys soon!!!
- Senkveld Norway. This was the first time I actually rocked out on TV so that was really awesome! I’ve been on various tv-shows in my home country before but I had never done anything like this before 😉
- BBC3. My first time shredding on National Radio in the UK! I had one of my original songs aired on BBC6 last year, I’ve previously been a guest on BBC Berkshire, but BBC3 is the biggest radio show I’ve done so far, so keep an eye on BBC3 & Tom Service on January the 15th 2017! 😉
- Laney box in Argentina. The first time my face was featured on a product from a major brand! I had no idea they did this!
- “She Rocks” commercial. I thought that this was quite cool, here I am in good company on the red carpet in L.A.
- “Paganini Cap.24” going viral on FB. Even though my music video for Caprice 24 was originally released in 2014 on Youtube, a site in Mexico decided to share it on their Facebook page this year, which resulted in the video piling up views quickly on the social media site 😉 I was very happy to see the video going viral again gaining some new ground!
- The Metal album. In April this year I finally released my first metal album “I Am.” So far I’ve released 2 music videos from it; my re-work of “Immigrant Song” which was mentioned in Classic Rock Magazine and “If The Dead Ones Could Talk” which was re-tweeted by the author who inspired me to write the track. If you haven’t checked out the album yet make sure that you do!
- I completed pre-production for album 3. During the two first months of the year I completed the arrangements and demos of a body of work that I’ve given the work title “album 3.”
- The album with Craig. “2 Guitars – The Classical Crossover Album” charted again this year several times which of course makes me very happy. It has continuously been in the charts since its release in December 2014!
- I shared the stage with Craig again! This year I did some pretty cool private gigs in beautiful settings, this also involved playing live with Craig again which was amazing. The concept of the electric guitar vs. the classical is something that I’m really proud of.
I'm looking sooo forward to doing #gigs with @craigogdenguitar 😊 This is so much fun!!!!! Check out our #1 @amazon #bestseller #album 😊 "2 guitars: The classical crossover album" 😊#brahms #paganini #classicalguitar #electricguitar @officialibanezguitars @laneyamplification @drstrings @emgpickups @audixmics #artist #duo @classicfm #classical #classicalmusic #music #musician @deccaclassics #youtube #youtuber
My top blog entries this year:
- 28 Pictures of Severus Snape. This entry was my most popular this year. ❤
- Stop The Apocalypse.. I was surprised to see the support from my fans, I honestly thought that everyone would disagree with me.
- Wedding Pictures + Other Pictures Taken In June.
- The Presidency. I’m amazed at how immaturely the election was handled by many. What a circus. It cannot be easy when the chief manipulators of popular sentiment all of a sudden lose. What happened to all of those celebrities who were going to move to Canada? And why Canada? Why not Mexico?
- Goodbye August, Hello September!
- How To Have Fun – According to Moi.. Me being happy about my artistic progress 🙂
- I LOVE to play guitar. In case you wondered….
- AND THE WINNER IS…... This competition had lots of people baffled.
- NATIONAL TV-SHOW IN NORWAY !!! I had a blast doing this!
- 20 PRACTISE TIPS FOR GUITARISTS!!!!!! ( Part 3/5 of my “10 year Guitar Anniversary” entries ).. This blog entry from last year made this year’s list as well!
It’s hard to pick a personal favourite among my blog entries as I’m very happy with the direction my writing has taken. My entries were more entertaining last year, but there are plenty of people who provide “light content.” I wish that the world was a perfect place but it isn’t, if I was to have one “new year’s wish,” I would want the general western pop-culture to change from ethnomasochism & negativity to pride & positivity.
- Tears & Self Hate Is The Remedy.
- The Complexity Of Citizenship & Governance.
- Capitalism & Evidence Against The Myth That Only White People Are Guilty Of Colonialism.
- White Like Snow.
- The Battle That Can’t Be Won.
- Charlie Hebdo & Blasphemy.
These were my personal favourites among my Instagram photos:
#behindthescenes from the #design of the #physical #cd \m/ Order your #signed copy today! I'm sending out my new #album next week :):):):) @guitarworldmagazine @revolvermag @metalhammeruk @officialibanezguitars @drstrings @laneyamplification #guitar #guitarist #shred #shredder #singer #songwriter #artist #vocalist #metal #metalhead #rock #rocknroll #punk #crossover #norwegian #scandinavian #music #musician
The physical #album is here! Ha-ha I'm so excited! Get your signed physical copy now! LINK in bio! @guitarworldmagazine @metalhammeruk @revolvermag @totalguitar @officialibanezguitars @laneyamplification @drstrings @emgpickups @audixmics #artist #music #musician #shred #shredder #guitar #guitarist #singer #songwriter #metal #metalhead #rock #rocknroll #crossover #punk #pop #hardrock #alternative
So in London you cannot leave water bottles for joggers during the London Marathon without them being stolen, but here in the #cotswolds farmers do business like this. How you doin'! #country #countrylifestyle #countrylife #england #britain #britishcountryside #oldschool #theshire #farm #freerange #eatlocal
Joey Jordison has a daughter 😂 Keeping it #goth & #metal at the @sherockstheplanet #redcarpet in #losangeles 😈 Check me out in this cool #commercial featuring @malinamoye @theqof & @sheilaedrummer among others out on #youtube now @ SheRocksThePlanet & @ Thecommanderinchief1 #rocknroll #rock #crossover #metalchick #metalhead #singer #songwriter #guitarist #shred #norwegian #joeyjordison #slipknot
Hear me #shred tonight @senkveldtv2 with @espenlind_ @harald_ronneberg @markusneby @odinlandbakk & Torstein Flakne \m/ TUNE IN AT 22.15 (Norwegian time) on @tv2 #tv2 😈 This was a hell of a lot of #fun 😈😈😈😈😈 #metal #rocknroll #guitar #tvshow #music #musician #guitarist #artist #senkveld #rockstar #nationaltv #talkshow #showbiz #norwegiantv #thomasogharald
With my extension I can literally play with my @laneyamplification #pulse in the #garden 😇 wo-ho 😇 prepping for #gig on Saturday & my #laney pulse #video :):);) @guitarworldmagazine #guitarist #guitar #shred #music #musician #artist #singer #songwriter #metal #classical #crossover #rocknroll @rollingstone #metalhead #classicalmusic
I hope that 2017 will be a great year filled with beauty ❤ I wish you all a happy new year! Hugs & Love! ❤