These videos were released before the concert:
It’s the 1st of July and I’m officially done with reading The Old Testament!
I’ve been working on a huge review of it and have plenty of notes since there is so much that can be addressed and contemplated when reading through these texts.
A lot of what is contained within these pages is as relevant today as it was back then, since human traits stay the same regardless of time. This is sadly the reason as to why people try to say that the Bible is outdated. God forbid you read this and draw parallels to our world today and realise, in your moments of private reflection, that our societies are ill and in need of healing. I don’t think you are supposed to see that or figure it out.
I’ve always been a quick reader, or I used to be when I was younger. It has taken me a very long time to read through this though, since The Holy Bible isn’t written to be a page turner. I therefore wandered off quite often, but finally managed to pull through it 🙂
I would recommend everyone to take the time to read it. It is regarded as the most influential piece of literature ever, and the longest reigning “bestseller” world-wide. Not to forget how it changed the filter through which generations before us perceived the world; delivering values upon which our ancestors modelled their societies.
This ideological spectrum also worked retroactively. When looking at “Viking texts” written by Monks, you can obviously sense how Christianity influenced how certain Viking stories were formulated and immortalised in the written form. How were these stories before Christianity? What is the whole truth?
Falsification due to propaganda and remodelling due to new standards is nothing new. It has happened before and we are witnessing it now, this time around, due to “political correctness.”
If you want to preserve your Holy Scriptures, or anything else of value, you ought to get some stone tablets. Who knows the extent of the cultural loss humanity has suffered whenever there’s been a moment of environmental “divine intervention?” Violent “climate change” has happened numerous times. It is actually quite frightening if you look into it. Carving things into stone increases your chances of keeping the flame of culture and faith alive.
Books and texts can in many ways be perceived as programming tools; the coding for various programs, internalised by our “human avatars” in order to interact and engage with this interactive, recyclable, organic, mortal world. The more dependent we become upon our technology the more vulnerable do we render our cultural inheritance. Especially since the art of storytelling is increasingly watered down by the dulling of our capacity for memorising extensive material.
My own spiritual journey has taken me from philosophy in my childhood, to flirting with intellectual Satanism and the occult in my teens, to meditation and mental training in adulthood and has now landed me in the Christian camp.
My approach to the spiritual was a quest for self-empowerment but ironically enough it wasn’t until I re-opened my heart to others through prayer that I found the inner peace that I had been yearning for. For many years I only found happiness if there was any good news regarding my music, after the 22nd of February this year I woke up again after 13 years in slumber. What an amazing experience! I do feel in many ways like I’ve come around full circle. I thank fate for bringing me to the empty church “in the middle of nowhere” that set me on the Christian path. I certainly understand now why people say that they’ve been “Born Again,” such an experience doesn’t have to involve drugs, crime or alcohol. It can be an emotional experience as well.
Prayer is greater than meditation since you direct your heart towards others.
That is where true peace is found, not in a self-focused spiritual quest.
When reading about the Iraq war last year I was stunned to see the willingness to sacrifice the integrity of Europe on the altar of momentary territorial access needed in order to get into Iraq.
I was further mystified by the fact that 4-star Army General (ret.) Colin Powell came across as the one lone voice of reason, since he tried to raise awareness of tribalism and ethnic diversity in the targeted area.
The reading certainly gave me the impression that humans are simply being seen as replaceable cogs in the machinery by the establishment.
Culture and ethnicity simply doesn’t matter, it is all about momentary victory, without any overarching solid narrative selling a clearly defined End Game, that will be reached by many separate actions all serving the same underlying objective.
This is a startling realisation.
When reading “The Art Of War” I was surprised about what sort of advice it contained. Prolonged warfare with no end in sight is depicted as one of the worst projects that a Nation can ever engage in. A group that engages in warfare also have to ensure that they have access to an efficient supply line, taking advantage of whatever resources the group can get their hands on as they expand into a territory. A war effort should be swift and precise, without too much meddling from sovereigns located far away. The people who are on the ground need to be able to do what is necessary to reach their goal in a completely mobilised way, to the extent that this is possible.
All of this certainly made me question the sort of warfare that people my age have grown accustomed to. All of our Nations’ war efforts seem concentrated in “alien territories,” fighting and training “aliens” that might turn on the West later, and all of our Nations’ major war efforts seemingly drag out for ever…
No proper end game that logically makes sense is ever presented to the public and when getting an insight into the world of those who run these things, it doesn’t really seem like these characters know what the deal is either (unless a battle ground is simply needed in order to train soldiers and test new equipment).
A parallel can be drawn to hacker activists, who don’t seem too concerned with allies. They’ll attack an enemy of the West one day only to target Western political and military structures the next, potentially jeopardising the integrity and safety of a Nation State or its military operations.
When reading about community organisers you see this pattern of behaviour once again. A lot of left-wing activism simply cancels itself out, since the only common denominator seems to be emotionalism. Due to this you’ll get contradicting agitation and advocacy that will leave someone like myself slightly confused, as there is no End Game in sight anywhere.
If you look at Islamic agitation in Europe it is very easy to understand what their End Game and overarching goal is. They engage in demographic expansionism into Europe, which gradually gives them a political advantage. Wealthy Muslim power-players buy themselves into Western Corporations which gives them cultural influence and leverage. Street-level Muslims carve out their own territories and then defend these. Mosques are erected further cementing a claim to a specific territory boosting confidence, while a romanticized fantasy of Islamic Imperialism, appealing to people’s sense of identity and innate penchant for ancestry-worship, is promoted. Of course, as always, not all. But you don’t need every member of a specific group to behave in this particular fashion for it to have its desired effect. My impression of European Islamification is that there is a long-term vision, coupled with a willingness to commit to certain behaviours, in order to eventually reach a clearly defined outcome: Nation States that become compatible in their policies and in their cultures with the Muslim faith, preferably paving the way for a new “Golden-Age.” Of course it is of importance to point out the ethnic and racial diversity within Islam, and that there are numerous conflicting denominations within the faith as well. As an example: we can now clearly observe, imported tribal disagreements and feuds, in Europe, in addition to all of our own inter-ethnic issues that we had from before….
Inter-ethnic dissonance is very prevalent in Africa; which is generally referred to as the most diverse continent on the surface of the earth.
So what can be said of the West? What is our End Game? What can be observed and what conclusions can be drawn?
What would make sense, instinctively, would be to have common ancestry as the glue holding Europe together. Race has become way more inclusive than what it used to be, since we now largely see Race as something observable, while ethnic groups give us what has become our European Nation States, with its specific cultures and characteristics. Back in the day these used to be chopped up into various tribes that probably displayed a lot of similar traits to one another, hence our generalisation regarding population groups contained within the boundaries of the modern Nation State: an extended family sharing common ancestry and a similar distribution of genetic traits on average.
It would make sense if our Nation States in Europe concerned themselves with the protection of our shared and individual cultural heritage, doing everything to ensure the survival and majority status of white children (and mixed whites) in the only territory that actually belongs a 100% to whites, protecting our continent’s borders and integrity.
A strong unified Europe and more broadly speaking, a strong unified West with the more multi-racial configurations found within territories conquered by whites, would in theory make sense.
Is this an End Game for what is collectively known as The West though? No.
This would be a racist objective. It would insinuate that Ethnic-Europeans have a natural claim to a specific territory and that conquest is a legitimate way to establish a Nation, which is what a white presence in all other territories other than Europe is a result of. (To my knowledge … It certainly looks that way when observing strange geographic settlements by Whites and the presence of dark-skinned indigenous groups).
The prevalent mythos championed in the West is this:
- that all other groups are minorities, even if Europe looks very small when compared to other continents, and we are outnumbered globally speaking.
- That the magic soil theory is truth, meaning that you’ll automatically become Swedish by simply breathing the air in Sweden.
- That all human beings are born equal due to a blank slate, and that genetics simply don’t exist.
- That talking about genetics and genuine diversity is dangerous because that will instantly turn you into Hitler and result in a new Holocaust.
- That it makes sense to celebrate white ethnic groups becoming minorities, after years of civil-rights battles in the U.S.A. to ensure equal opportunity regardless of skin colour, and after years of Whites trying to do good towards previously marginalised and abused non-white minority groups within their domains. Not to forget: the constant focus on the challenges faced by so-called (and genuine) minorities within traditionally White-majority constructs. None of this paints minority-status in an appealing light … yet we should do everything in our power to lay the groundwork for our own marginalisation…. which is particularly interesting when reading about the merciless brutality in other parts of the world perpetrated by non-white majorities…
- That previous white expansionism will just be forgotten, since Whites have decided to “play nice,” which means that we no longer have any enemies and don’t really need any borders….
- That only white ethnic groups can be guilty of racism and imperialistic activity.
- That white ethnic groups are not under any circumstance “indigenous” and that there will at no point be any need to give any white demographic the status of “protected group.”
- That race and/or ethnicity is only real and only counts if/when dealing with “indigenous people,” who can under no circumstance be white. These “indigenous” groups are also the only ones entitled to certain territories that have to be protected in order to ensure their survival.
- That charity is only needed in the 3rd world as it is probably your own fault if you are poor and hungry in the superior, egalitarian, socialist inspired constructs that make up the Western World.
- That you have to import workers from Africa and The Middle East, rather than employing individuals from territories closer to your own, or within your own continent.
- That mixing on a massive scale is always peaceful and not the result of violent demographic change or militant conquest.
- That re-writing history and engaging in gas-lighting on a National and/or Continental level is perfectly alright in order to salvage vanity projects initiated by international organisations, that might look good on paper and in theory; until inserting the human factor into the equation actually implementing the idea.
Ok. So this doesn’t look too promising. Then what about Christianity? This is multi-racial, multiethnic and global. It is way more inclusive and has been used as a unifying factor in Europe before…
The West has continuously acted as an enemy to Christian groups in the Middle East, facilitating genocidal persecution of genuine Christian minority tribes. Western governments not only promote the build-down of Christianity within Europe and all other territories under White influence, they actively side with Nations and regimes known for violent Christian persecution.
What about human-rights, enlightenment ideas, world peace and the “human race”?
Western governments have repeatedly sided with regimes guilty of outrageous human rights abuses, making themselves guilty of gross hypocrisy since human rights and the protection of humanity as a whole has become the main narrative and general raison d’être of Western groups.
Portraying oneself as a defender of the human race also becomes tricky as you cannot possible go out there and claim that population group A needs more protection and privileges than population group B as this would be racist and undermine universal rights. And how on earth can you even say population group A and B when race/ethnicity isn’t even real? You cannot say that religious group A is more guilty of persecution than religious group B, because why would religious group B be more righteous or in need of more protection than the other? Are you a bigot or what?
Who are you to say that Terrorists don’t have rights or don’t have a point, when you claim to be a defender of all of humanity? And how on earth do you even define a “War on Terror” or “Terrorists”? Any person or group could fall into this category when nothing is specified.
These kind of points can be spinned indefinitely putting The West in a situation where none of its actions can be seen as righteous and/or legitimate.
It opens up the door for a potential legal, moral and PR nightmare where The West and its natural inhabitants never win.
It also puts Western Nation states in a situation where an enemy cannot be clearly defined, at least not in public, due to important exotic alliances and potential diplomatic disasters. By relying on exotic alliances for abstract military operations, the West paints itself into a corner, where they cannot kick out subversive elements within their own nations if these stem from their good “friends and allies.”
The West is forced into a position where it cannot really look after the interests of its own inhabitants, nor enforce the heritage and integrity of itself.
Not to forget that The West is put into an incredibly awkward situation when Western leaders cannot clearly formulate anything, if interested in maintaining good international relationships.
This results in cringe worthy narratives that leaves all of those who don’t just parrot our “modern shared values” confused and puzzled. What are we all about really? Does anyone know?
What about Capitalism then? A support for this must surely be a constant factor from The Americans at least?
No. Think again. The U.S.A. is willing to tolerate oppressive communist regimes that in the long run pose a threat to the American experiment and their global influence, as long as the U.S.A. can gain from such an alliance in the short run.
So what is The End Game of The West?
Strangely and worryingly enough there doesn’t seem to be one……(but I might be very wrong, after all, who knows what goes on behind the scenes…).
At best it can be argued that there are forces within The West championing stability trough whatever means by expanding the police state and surveillance of their own citizens. This though is worked against by leaders who don’t want to acknowledge the effects of demographic change. In addition it facilitates the very form of governance that Western Nations are outspokenly against, not to forget that the identity destruction currently happening in The Western world work against any conservation efforts intended to protect our cultural and ethnic inheritance, while simultaneously compromising stability and security; in short, all of it compromises the survival of those people who occupy the territories that we collectively refer to as The West.
Because it teaches the following, among other things:
- Strength & values gain respect – a society that is too liberal will see you conquered & enslaved.
- Mixing with other tribes will create identity confusion & will eventually water down the essence of your people – maybe even replace you.
- You should bend the knee to God & humble yourself, since natural powers are 10x greater than man can ever dream of being.
- You are faulty and have to work on yourself to become a better human.
- Rather than running to your government expecting them to solve all of your problems, treating politicians with incurable anger if they cannot; you should scan yourself to see where you are at fault yourself, and roll up your sleeves to help out and take initiative, both in the home and outside of it.
- The State/Government is not above God & man is not God.
- You are never alone.
- You are not as smart or righteous as you think you are.
- You should not take advantage of those who suffer financially or are vulnerable within your own society.
- You are given the key to peace of mind, free of charge, which is not in the interest of those who gain on your internal misery. Our thoughts can eventually make us sick even, so why would it be beneficial to heal you for free? If you have a hole in your heart you are led to believe by modern society that all sorts of things outside of yourself can fix it, when the key is already there, within you. I’ve come to believe that true emotional “enslavement” is trying to fill the heart with all that which won’t fill it. I remember how insulted I was some years back when a Christian suggested that reading the Bible could help me with battling stage fright, I thought this sounded like total rubbish. Now I know that I was wrong, in fact very wrong. It has become so ingrained in us to think that we are too advanced for old religious texts (that are allegedly irrelevant due to how ancient they are) and that the solution for whatever problem we might face will always lay outside of ourselves. After all, this is why we have so very many experts….
- All you need to know to come around full circle as a human is this: 1 – Open up your heart in sincere and total prayer to those you care about, even strangers & 2 – “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart” Jeremiah 29:13.
Sometime after lent had commenced I decided that maybe I ought to try it, not that I was aware of when it started exactly, as the local church is somewhat neglected by the church authorities and don’t even have a service every Sunday; but that’s ok, the most important thing is that the church hasn’t been closed and is still standing strong, open at all times, after all these years. (It’s Norman and an absolute beauty).
Lent was interesting as it functions like a habit-breaker, I was not entirely successful but at least I gave it a go and tried my best. The biblical reason for this strange “celebration” is that Jesus was wandering around in the desert for a while and withstood temptation from the Devil 😮
I personally have not reached this section of the Bible as I’m still working my way through the Old Testament; I’ve largely been a protestant-in-name-only, (or secular protestant) my entire life, gradually turning to Christianity over the last few years. So lent was pretty new to me (just like attending Holy Communion), but a valuable lesson nonetheless.
The Church of England is struggling greatly; they don’t have enough funds to look after England’s numerous and beautiful places of worship, and most people who I’ve run into complain about dwindling numbers when it comes to attendance.
It is rather sad since England is an Anglican country and so far I have to say that I’ve really enjoyed whatever services I’ve come to; I also heard complaints about general low attendance over in Norway last time I was there. There also seem to be many women who take it upon themselves to keep the faith alive by becoming priests.
The Old Testament is proving a very interesting read as it illustrates how various tribes interact with one another; how everyone travels to Israel to shower the Jews with gifts and praise when they are strong and under tough leadership, while everyone tries to take advantage, looting and conquering the Jews once they are seen as weak! The work is repetitive, as I’ve also written in the very looooong review that I’m writing about it; it is hard to read due to the fact that it was not written to be a page turner. Names of entire Jewish families are listed over and over and over again, which certainly makes for tiresome reading. I therefore decided to check out “The Lion Encyclopaedia of Jesus.,” just to get a more “in-depth” introduction to Jesus; in comparison to what little I already knew.
If you feel like helping persecuted Christians then please read this: “Persecuted Christians around the World.” If you live in England then maybe this will be of interest: “The Vulnerability of the Poor & Our Shared Cultural Heritage.” Here are some interesting petitions to check out: Petitions To Sign & Share.
Here are more books on spirituality & self-help: