Yesterday I watched a short documentary about Norway’s most notorious gun man, in addition to watching a documentary about genuine right-wing extremists in Germany. It was interesting to note that German authorities first believed that murdered Muslims had been taken out due to their involvement with organised crime before they pondered the possibility of racism being the cause of their demise. If paying attention it certainly seemed like a scenario of white German thugs killing Muslim thugs. I decided to check out these documentaries since I was asking myself this: “do genuine racists and right-wing extremist pose a legitimate threat to Europe, and should we worry?” (I answer what I think in the last 9 paragraphs of this entry, if you don’t want to read everything in between.)
I think the main problem with the “right-wing-extremist” narrative is the fact that regular conservatives, centrists and classical liberals are all tossed into the “racist” camp, all you have to do in order to gain that label is to simply disagree with what I just call “the modern left.” Who are the modern-left? Those traditionally labeled as the “far-left” or “left-wing-radicals.” Simply put they are revolutionaries, who in our case: vehemently hate Europe, unless they can create a “New-Europe.” They can also be labeled as “deconstructionists.” (I’m guessing that extreme-capitalists also gain somehow on the New-Europe).
Thanks to their way of arguing it doesn’t really mean anything anymore to call someone “literally Hitler.” The meaning of the word racist has also been diluted, same thing with fascist.
So when government officials are screeching about the “racist-right” it is hard to believe them, as anyone who criticise the radical core change we currently experience in Europe will wrongfully be accused of bigotry, xenophobia, bla-bla-bla, you name it.
In fact I’m currently reading the latest issue of The Spectator where Theresa May’s “institutional racism witch-hunt” is being ridiculed left-right-and-centre, and why shouldn’t it? Rather than stating that PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT and that this will result in different life-outcomes, people prefer to hide behind the “institutional-racism-myth” because this appears to be more comfortable….if more coloured people end up behind bars for violent crime in England it is probably because the justice system is at fault, the fact that this reflects what also happens in the U.S.A. or other places in Europe ought to be ignored, we are all racists apparently presiding over biased systems. Right.
The fact that … ehm … different populations have different trait frequencies for example, matter little or most importantly: the idea that some foreign tribes might fail within our social constructs, since our systems reflect those who built them for their own coming generations, is a point that is never brought up by anyone. Thank God for Munira Mirza for bringing some sense into the debate, whoever this individual is.
I’m taking it for granted and predict that many are growing tired of the gender and race debate. It is boringly basic and simple. Yet we are apparently meant to sit and agree with the nauseating PC-Police as their presentation of reality makes oh so much sense. I’m guessing that people will become increasingly indifferent, or maybe I hope so. I’m currently falling asleep when listening to what is up for discussion in our post-modern mouse-Utopia societies. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
In fact I don’t think you need any propaganda on the right at all to gain supporters, all you need is to give the members of “the modern left” a microphone and a camera.
That being said; this entry is supposed to be about the real-far-right, so….
I know what I don’t like about the far-right and I can also guess why those on the genuine far-right wouldn’t like me, an interesting thing to keep in mind for those who think that everyone on the right is “literally Hitler”:
- I have a mixed race brother.
- I have nothing against one well-integrated migrant here and there, what I oppose is replacement migration and demographic warfare. This is serious and would be widely opposed and condemned if it occurred elsewhere in the world. I’ve lived through a completely unprecedented demographic transformation in Europe and it is both sad and infuriating to officially be labeled: “Ethnic-European.” I was not born an “Ethnic-Norwegian” but now (due to an extreme influx of people from radically different alien territories) I’ve become an Ethnic-European, as I’m part of the old Europe just like other “living relics,” or at least that’s how it sounds like, and how it looks like in certain areas…. This radical change has happened very quickly and should come to a halt equally quickly, as an out-of-control situation should of course be seen as undesirable, unless you are evil or delusional.
- I write about racism towards whites while also writing about racism towards other groups; I have to say though that I’m surprised at the one-sided narrative that has been allowed to dominate the media landscape. It puts people in danger to not know the real risks out there. Political correctness kills. Literally; and I’m wondering why that has been allowed to happen.
- I have nothing against inter-racial relationships, but find it bizarre that this is now being promoted in the European-Media as the “new-standard” as it is relatively uncommon, completely unprecedented as “mainstream”, and “alien” to our territory. All relationships should happen naturally without social-conditioning efforts from an establishment eager to fundamentally change an entire continent. Funny enough there will be plenty of people arguing that we are already conditioned artificially to accept straight-relationships; to those who peddle this narrative I ask: “how can humanity exist and how come we haven’t died out already, if straight-relationships isn’t what we are meant for biologically speaking?” Duh. Here is another one: “if gender is not biological, then how come transgenders need hormones after their transitioning?” Double duh.
- Believing in ethno-nationalism in the U.S.A. is absurd as Modern-America was a multi-racial (Africans & Native American Tribes) construct from the start, built and designed by Anglo-Saxon (White) immigrants. This doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t be strict on immigration now, it simply means that: ethno-nationalism is unobtainable and never really existed in the first place. America is a country featuring many different nations (ethnic & racial tribes), because of this you cannot really use “American” as a racial/ethnic description. This is why race and ethnicity is constantly emphasised when going to the doctor or dealing with public offices as ticking off “American” isn’t sufficient information.
- Women should be allowed to have a say. I’ve seen that there are right-wingers out there who truly hate women. They channel their hatred towards feminist-politics on all women,which is quite frankly disturbing.
- I’ve criticised WW2 Nazism, but believe that our European leadership have been reckless with guarding the peace that was obtained, since we now stand face to face with an imported enemy.
- I have nothing against the Jewish people.
- Contrary to what some might think I don’t hate all Muslims or Islam, but I don’t endorse Muslim expansionism and rightfully criticise what is currently happening in Europe as people should adapt when they move somewhere else and never be allowed in, in such great numbers as to marginalize the natives. Islam is also alien to our territory historically speaking, we are culturally Christian, this is not synonymous with a hate towards all, or a belief that Muslim Countries should be converted, attacked or occupied. It is a critique towards either incompetent and/or vicious leadership in Europe, combined with imperialistic, expansionist and supremacist elements imported into our midst. I believe that those who are incompatible with our societies should be offered a ticket back home.
- In a democratic construct you’re awarded certain liberties that can enable you to influence the course of your Country/Nation. Such as voting, protesting, writing letters to representatives, sharing information and viewpoints and signing petitions. You can join a political party, a charity organisation, an activist group or start your own groups.
- Everything should be done to obtain equilibrium and to keep your country operational. Chaos is the greatest evil.
What a true right-wing-extremist would probably think:
- They abhor mixed-race individuals. This is not exclusively a white phenomena funny enough, as there are Afro-Americans for example, who also think this way.
- They hate all immigrants and don’t want to see a single one. If they cannot hate an African, they’ll hate another European.
- They will only write about racism towards white people, as they secretly or openly endorse racist acts against other groups. They wouldn’t really give a damn if hearing about another ethnic or racial group suffering.
- They hate inter-racial relationships and would probably physically attack those who engage in such things (if they could get away with it).
- They believe in ethno-Nationalism even if it doesn’t make any sense within their country as it would mean purging large chunks of people who have been in their territory for just as long as they have.
- They see women without children as useless, failures; since women should focus on having families exclusively. Women should never lead anything according to what I’ve understood, as it seems abhorrent to those on the far-right if a woman holds any authority over a man. Because of failed feminist politics, it seems like they believe that all women should be punished by being kept away from political debate and positions of influence. Something to keep in mind.
- Some far-right extremists like Hitler and will walk around with Swastikas, clearly branding themselves as supporters for all to see. They are not ashamed but feel comfortable displaying their support for the Reich. You will not be in doubt if you read the writings or see footage of a Neo-Nazi. They are unapologetic, out and proud. They are in denial as German supremacy was exactly just that, even Norwegians were “beneath” the German super race, according to the German Nazis. Yet it is not uncommon to see pictures of “dark looking” Neo-Nazis.
- Neo-Nazis hate the Jewish people and believe in all sorts of conspiracy theories about how the Jewish elite run the entire world. They will promote these views far and wide, deny that the Holocaust ever happen and protest outside Israeli-embassies. Once again, it should be fairly easy to spot a genuine Neo-Nazi. Islamists also enjoy protesting against the Jewish people.
- Right-wing-extremist don’t waste their breath or their time emphasising how they don’t hate Islam or all Muslims. They hate them all and will not waste any time sugar-coating the matter. If they are agitated when writing or discussing Islam it is not the result of repeated attacks from Muslims directed towards Europeans, it is an underlying hatred that would have been there anyway, regardless of events and terrorism.
- Right-wing-extremists might believe that voting is pointless as all political parties are the same to them. They’ll refrain from casting their vote or being active citizens, with the exception of protesting and marching. While they are in these marches they might display their open loyalty to Hitler if they are Neo-Nazis or shout offensive words since they hate all foreigners. They sometimes believe in taking matters into their own hands as they feel that the political establishment isn’t acting quickly enough, rather than running for office or putting pressure on politicians, they might dream about violently executing political leaders, and might even give it a go. This though is something that they share with the far-left.
- They believe that everything should be done so that their vision can dominate. Chaos should be given a little push if they can climb the ladder it offers. This is of course a sentiment that they share with a number of other groups as well.
Far-left, far-right, far-Islam, far-whatever; it’s all spooky when you look at it due to the uncompromising nature, yet it is difficult to take the current witch-hunt seriously as anyone to the right of the “modern-left” will be accused of being a bigot.
As I’ve said before you’re not a racist for believing in your own country or nation.
It is particularly interesting to keep in mind that:
- European right-wing-extremists display the same toxic-masculinity that can be seen within Muslim communities.
- Feminists are at war with White-Male-Aggression while importing unrestrained Arabic & African Male-Aggression.
- The uncompromising anger seen when looking at far-right-extremists is the same as can be seen from Islamists, their critique of post-modern Europe seem to match on certain points. But the groups differ in their loyalty as right-wing-extremists are obsessed with Europe while Islamists are obsessed with the Caliphate.
- Toxic masculinity from alien tribes has to be fought with toxic masculinity from your own tribe, something that our general leadership seems to have forgotten.
- Islamists are not in the receiving end of a witch-hunt, as you’ll instantly be branded an Islamophobe if you get upset with the current situation in Europe.
- Nobody seems to understand this kind of thinking: ” if Muslims get away with disrespecting Western-laws, then why should anybody else follow the rules? If our political establishment isn’t respected by the newcomers, then why should the Natives listen to them?”
- The worst thing that could happen to Europe is if genuine right-wing-extremists and white-toxic-masculinity convert and join the Islamists. Then we are totally screwed, I think.
- There are also anti-austerity Anarchist groups in Europe hating on everything and everyone, not to forget traditionalist Christian patriots adhering to “Deus Vult” due to the current Islamist threat. When looking at the alt-lite, alt-right, alt-reich spectrum online, you see what appears to be internal arguing and disorder. There are veterans in Europe who aren’t particularly happy with the current Islam-mess, and disillusioned law enforcement officers out of a job. In fact there are many who are angry and upset, not to forget an enraged general population screeching in the comment sections and whatnot on social media due to the Islamists. Yet there doesn’t seem to be much agreement or unity in terms of “what Europe really is, or what it should be.”
- If the European situation escalates, resulting in a total breakdown of order, we will need all the toxic-masculinity that we can possibly find in what will probably be an urban, guerrilla war against militant Islamists, who I assume will be joined by clueless lefties who seem convinced that their secularism can use Islam as a weapon against Christianity or European Patriotism, but I might be wrong. Hopefully. It is difficult to predict what all of these groups really like or who they might join forces with (?) There are actually many separate agendas, from those who want more European Christian traditionalism, to those who yearn for totalitarian communism, from those who want Anarchy and chaos, to those who want more extreme-capitalism, from those who actually want fascism, to those who want nothing, from those who want borders and the protection of cultures, to those who want no flags, no borders, no nations, without really knowing what this means, not to forget imported ethnic disputes and the big dark cloud of Islamism. When looking at all of the political disputes that we have in our parliaments across Europe, I find it awkward that anyone would believe even for a second that a total breakdown of our nations would guarantee anything in terms of Europe’s new political direction. If our parliaments are messy they are nothing in comparison to all of those sentiments found on the outside of our democratic governments.
Do I believe that right-wing-extremists pose a risk to Europe as of now? They pose a threat to communists and Islamists, but could potentially pose a threat to innocent mixed individuals or well-integrated foreigners. Yet we do stand face to face with a shitty situation as it is impossible to distinguish who the Jihadis are, since many of these “sleeper cells” look westernised and are perfectly integrated.
Right-wing extremists pose a threat to the political establishment as they see them as ruining Europe (a very right conclusion that many non-extremists would agree with) and they pose a threat to those who look alien to the European continent, which means that they do not pose a risk to Ethnic-Europeans as of now unless they are communists. If the political situation is rocked however and everything is thrown into chaos they will pose a greater risk, as those on the right will not agree with straight up racism and would not be interested in waging an actual war against women. It is therefore reasonable to conclude that there would be major infighting among those on the right, as this is already the case. Not to forget those on the left, who are already in attack mode against anyone slightly to the right.
It is also worth pointing out that right-wing-extremists do have a certain “loose-cannon” element to them, illustrated by the actions of Norway’s Breivik. How he could even for a moment think that his actions would commence a war against Muslims, when he – a blond, white, male – opened fire against teens of all races, executing them due to their political affiliation, beats logic. Unless he just wanted to get attention and “martyr” himself somehow. No one will endorse you regardless of what you believe in if you murder children/teens during a time of perceived peace, even during war-time I think that you would have a hard time getting away with it. Executing the future leaders of the Norwegian Worker’s Party did not make them weak, it gained them a lot of sympathy, something that they themselves squandered with bad politics, so even if you want to try to look at Breivik’s actions in a cold fashion, he failed at reaching his objective. To assume that his actions would bring attention from the general populace towards his enormously long Manifesto is equally bizarre and display a lack of basic human understanding.
It is of particular interest that The Progress Party (a right-wing political party) that Breivik had been associated with for several years as a member, won during the 2013 Parliamentary Election as the 3rd biggest party in Norway, finally getting into government for the first time. The reason as to why I find this to be of such interest is that the Worker’s Party received an enormous amount of sympathy after the political terror operation by Breivik in 2011. Even though there were, and still are, many Norwegians harbouring a deep-seated hatred towards Stoltenberg, he was perceived as a great uniter, and funny enough was pictured in Mosques reaching out to Muslims and whatnot. Yet we saw the socialists squeezed out politically only two years after Breivik’s condemned actions, which in my opinion illustrates profound political problems, that not even Breivik’s terrorism could overshadow. It is also shocking to read that the Progress Party was Norway’s 2nd largest political party in 1997, 2005 and 2009 without getting into government, as nobody wanted to go into a coalition with them. The reason as to why I never voted until this year as a Norwegian citizen was that I had a clear impression of the democratic will being ignored in Norway, but I had no clue that it had actually been this bad. Yet all of a sudden the democratic will was accepted and despite the cult of political correctness The Progress Party is still Norway’s 3rd largest political party remaining in government after a victorious election in 2017.
The future might judge Breivik’s actions differently, but this hinges on how things will develop in Norway and the European continent. Simply put; whether or not Europe will descend into chaos, etc; As of today he claims that Hitler’s Mein Kamf keeps him alive behind bars, that this work gives him strength to deal with his ordeal, prison has apparently radicalised him (go figure), he has also declared that he would apologise to the families of his victims if he would be allowed to start a fascist political party from behind bars. A total weirdo in other words. He previously stated that the fact that he had come to enjoy the TV-Show Paradise Hotel was evidence of him becoming mentally retarded in captivity………..
If what he wanted was to trigger “Deus Vult” it would have made sense to murder Norwegian children while placing the blame on the Muslim community, and even then there is a very high probability that nobody would have reacted violently against other Muslims. Mass rape, acid attacks, pimping of little girls, terrorist actions, and a refusal to follow the laws of European Nations have yet to spark a mass violent backlash against the Muslim communities of Europe. If anything the conclusion can be drawn that Ethnic-Europeans are surprisingly patient, restrained or psychologically subdued.
There have been cases of Ethnic-Europeans officially and publicly forgiving their Muslim-assailants, such as a Norwegian man who was raped by a Somali and then felt guilty when this individual was deported. Just like there seems to be an innate desire to help alien tribes among the people of the west, it appears that forgiveness towards criminals and assailants alike is very widespread, whether in the case of secularists trying to understand the person violating them, or people praying for the soul of the one transgressing against them, as can be seen in a recent Facebook post published by one of the American girls attacked with acid in Marseille, France.
Anyway – this “loose-cannon” element on the extreme-right, this “unknown-factor,” makes it difficult to know what to think of the genuine far-right, especially since there is little, to no unity within this perceived “movement;” we are currently experiencing attacks from Islamists all over our continent, so it would be awkward to not see this imported threat as way more alarming for everybody regardless of race and ideology.
I’m assuming that right-wing-extremists are more “precision-focused” while Islamists just want to take out anyone and everyone, creating as much damage as possible. This makes it obvious which one poses the greatest threat to Europe and Europeans right now.
Here you have an interesting article featuring: Nut-jobs with Manifestos.